North Carolina's & South Carolina’s Top Gender-Inclusive Eating Disorder Treatment Center
At Carolina House, we provide a highly personalized treatment experience structured within a safe and supportive environment. A typical day varies depending on the needs of each individual client. Clients will typically engage in full days of individual and group therapies along with recreational activities, lectures, and meetings. Clients are able to prepare and eat meals together with supervision, often using fresh ingredients from their own garden. Our programming also provides weekly outings for meals, leisure activities, and/or visits to nearby attractions.
Carolina House is proud to offer unique, individualized treatment that provides an all-encompassing level of care to address the many facets of eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and binge-eating disorder. In order to meet the various mental, physical, and emotional needs of each person who chooses to heal with us, we offer a multitude of treatment modalities and top of line medical care to help heal the mind, body, and spirit. This includes family programming, nutrition education and practices, yoga and mindfulness, art therapy, and more.
At Carolina House, we espouse the following values:
- Respect: We believe treatment must be infused with respect and a recognition of each person’s inherent worth.
- Integrity: Our commitment to integrity means we operate with transparency and openness. Treatment at Carolina House is founded on honest and ethical practices.
- Accountability: We act forthrightly and truthfully, and we hold ourselves accountable both to our professional code of ethics and, most importantly, to our clients.
- Responsibility: We understand our responsibility to our clients and provide superior care to achieve superior outcomes.
- Excellence: The road to excellence is ongoing and dynamic, so we actively strive for it in all we do.
“Thank you Carolina House, for helping me find my inner strength. I am forever grateful for everything & everyone at Carolina House!”
Why Choose Carolina House?
At Carolina House, we recognize how challenging it can be to accept the ways that an eating disorder has impacted your life, and we revere your courage in seeking out treatment as you begin on your journey to wellness. Situated in a serene and peaceful setting surrounded by beautiful trees and greenery, Carolina House offers you a tranquil environment where you can escape from the stressors of your everyday life and focus solely on recovery.
Offering residential and outpatient care to people of all genders age 17 and older, Carolina House specializes in helping individuals overcome the struggles they are facing as a result of eating disorders. Whether it be anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating disorder, or related concerns, Carolina House is equipped to provide the comprehensive care necessary for defeating these disorders and creating a life that is happy, healthy, and full of purpose. Our treatment approach is designed to encourage self-exploration so that individuals can develop and implement transformative, nurturing habits as their new way of living.